Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mea Culpa

Blogging as I fall, ever so carefully, on my sword.

Yes, it's been too long! And, yes, it's all my fault. Thanks to all of our friends for all of your patience and continued prayer support. I'm going to work hard to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

For what it's worth, I have tried. I just get to certain points of the day when ordinarily I might blog and find that my energy level just isn't there to get it done. However, in the midst of my frustration I have been reminded time and time again of God's faithfulness. I am always encouraged and, I have the privilege of being inspired by one of the most dedicated and hard-working people I've ever met...my wife!!! She keeps at it day after day; through the ups and the downs; whether she's tired or not; no matter how she feels.

Also, please check the comments on the previous blog to get a taste of some of the good-natured abuse I've been taking!!

Forever in Him,

Mike

No comments: